21st Day of the Challenge

Today is the twenty first day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I’ll tell you about my day again today!

Today is March 21, 2016. I missed school again because I have a lot of cough. When I say a lot, it means a lot! I had to eat so many cough drops to make it go down. It still isn’t over. I still have a little more cough. Okay. maybe not a little, but A LOT! It is so frustrating! I’m also missing a lot of things at school. When I come back, I’m probably going to have a lot of homework! It is not going to be good. I have to finish a ton of math work. Probably at least five worksheets, two warm-ups, two sheets of homework, and a quiz. In art I have to finish a drawing. I barely even started it! I’m probably going to have to do it for homework. The whole rest of the class probably finished theirs by now. In science, I have to finish a small project about roller coasters that explains how gravitational potential energy, elastic potential energy, and kinetic energy work in roller coasters. But, to be honest with all of you guys, I hate roller coasters. I’ve only been on one and I thought I’d fall off. For three straight days after that I had nightmares about me falling off of a roller coaster. Hopefully I don’t have any more work to do!

Read 2 comments