22nd Day of the Challenge

Today is the twenty second day of the Slice of Life Challenge. I’ll tell you about my very interesting day today.

It was my first day back to school, but I didn’t miss much of anything on today’s A day. I was really, really glad about that because I really didn’t want extra work from home. Anyway, in music we just practiced our concert music for the concert in May. In, History, we learned about the first five presidents and what they did. The class that I came, we did some more about it and went deeper into it. In science, I missed a lab activity, which sounded really fun. But, fortunately, I did get to get all the results on my sheet. In English we were working on the picture book. We now need to finish the bibliography and now start working on the actual, handwritten book. Later in the day, I would also have my competition for the Battle of the Books. We went to Trailside Middle School to compete against Trailside and J. Michael Lunsford Middle Schools. We lost to Trailside Middle School. It was pretty bad. We had practiced this whole year and we lost to Trailside by 45 points! How bad! It was a pretty bad competition for us. It was a good experience though!